That the purposes for which this Cooperative is organized are to engage in but not limited to the following:
- General trading and marketing of various products and services by and between its members. Trading means producing, sourcing, buying and selling products and services that are needed by its members, may include importing and exporting strategies;
- Developing business investments and livelihood opportunities that are replicable by it members in their localities to alleviate poverty and economic well-being of its members. Emphasis shall be on small and medium investments that will assist members in achieving financial independence for proactive preparation in the event they are out of job for whatever reasons or circumstances;
- Online services such as but not limited to remittance facilitation, network loading, bills payment, booking and ticketing, couriers and telecommunication assistance, online training and seminars to provide hard skills and soft skills to the members, etc.
- Establish, develop, manage, and provide housing and shelter programs for its members in particular and OFWs in general; and
- Establish Savings & Loan program to members for providential and productive purposes, with the ultimate goal of establishing an OFW Bank out of the members capital contributions;